The most disappointing thing I hear when asking people about participating in Moustache March is either, “My lady won’t let me have a moustache” or “I am not letting my guy have a moustache.” Mind you, I am very fortunate in this department, I started dating my lucky lady in January so very early on she was able to experience the magic of Moustache March. She was slightly hesitant at first, but embraced it quickly. This year I asked her to write something to the other ladies out there who might have some reservations about the most wonderful month of the year, read on:
Why You Should ‘Let’ Your Man do Moustache March
1. It’s harmless fun
2. It will repel all other women
3. You’ll be considered a ‘cool wife’
4. Once it gets past the stubble stage, it won’t hurt you when you kiss him
5. It’s entertaining all month long
6. He can raise money for a great cause, the American Cancer Society
7. You’ll appreciate him all the more come April
I am not sure about number 2 on the list, but hopefully her words might persuade a few of you ladies to “let” your men join in this year.
Another note, being the loving husband that I am, I have always offered that my wife could have her month of fun with “Armpit Hair April.” And I am also a big fan of any woman that participates in Moustache March with us.